Privacy statement and cookies policy
Thank you for visiting Our Website.
You may directly refer to the information you are looking for by clicking on one of the icons from the menu below:
1. Who we are
This Website ("Website"), www.mobiletechnology.gr, is operated by Mobile Technology who is the data controller of any Personal Information, which may be collected from you on the Website for the purposes described below.
2. Information we collect about you
Depending on the services provided by our Website and used by you, your choices and the configuration of your terminal (with respect in particular to cookies and other trackers), Personal Information concerning you (your "Personal Information") collected and processed by Mobile Technology mainly include:
• When you visit our Website, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, including but not limited to: your domain; IP address; date, time and duration of your visit; browser type; operating system; and page visits.
• We do not use such automatically collected Personal Data to attempt to identify you, nor do we associate it with the Personal Data that you provide to us as described above.
• When sending a message through the contact form of the website www.mobiletechnology.gr, the user should enter certain personal information, such as: Name, Surname, telephone, e-mail address etc.
• When sending a message through the chatbot and live chat services (client-computer interaction platform with automated response system) provided on our website www.mobiletechnology.gr, the visitor may sometimes need to enter personal information such as: Name, Surname, phone, e-mail address etc.
• We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties, primarily Google Analytics
3. The purpose of the processing of your Personal Data
You will find below a concise list of the purposes for which we process your Personal Data, with your express consent and the reasons why such processing is necessary for us:
• To provide information about the Websites, Apps and services you request (user account creation, product orders, contact the company, etc.)
• For the disclosure of information about products, services as well as for other promotional purposes (sending Newsletter, offers, etc.)
• For the operation, improvement and maintenance of our business, products and services
• For the protection of rights, assets or security, ours or third parties (account protection against third party fraud, payment processing and prevention of fraudulent transactions, etc.)
• For our compliance with the obligations arising from the law
4. Disclosure and Transmission of Personal Data
We may ,from time to time, disclose your Personal Data within Mobile Technology for the purposes set out above. No Personal Data will be transferred outside of Mobile Technology except for the purposes that are mentioned above to third parties that are consultants, collaborators or suppliers and who are contractually committed to confidentiality and have a contractual relation with our company though which they are committed to any related process.
5. Retention of your Personal Information
As a general rule, we keep your Personal Information only as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected (Section 3).
We may need to keep your Personal Data as a file beyond the aforementioned time period in order to comply with our legal obligations or whenever is necessary by applicable statute of limitations so that we can prove a right or an agreement.
When your Personal Data is no longer considered necessary for the purposes or files required by our legal obligations or limitation rights, we will ensure that it is either completely deleted or retained anonymously, for example by aggregation with other data, so that can be used in an unrecognizable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
6. External Links
The Website may contain links to third party sites. Since Mobile Technology does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. This policy applies solely to Personal Information collected by our Websites or in the course of our business activities.
7. Your rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your Personal Information:
• To have access to your Personal Data and to be informed of the processing
• To Obtain a copy of your Personal Data, as well as information on the methods of processing the Personal Data and their legal basis,
• To delete your Personal Data (in limited cases, when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed),
• To restrict the processing of your Personal Data where / when:
-the accuracy of the Personal Data is disputed
-the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the Personal Information;
-we no longer require the Personal Data, but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim;
• To request the portability of your Personal Information in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you) when we justify our processing on the basis of your consent or the performance of a contract with you;
• To withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information (where that processing is based on your consent);
To exercise your rights you can submit a request to the Data Protection Officer at the Company's postal address or e-mail address entitled "Exercise of Right" and we will take care to examine it and respond to you as soon as possible.
In addition to the above rights, you have the right to object to any processing of your Personal Information, including profiling and direct marketing.
8. Applicable Law
Applicable Law is the Greek Law, as formulated according to the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU, and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. The competent courts for any disputes arising related to your Data are the Courts of Athens.
Different types of cookies are used for different purposes on our Website, these are known as: strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functionality cookies. Some cookies may be provided by an external third party to provide additional functionality to our Website and these are included below:
Performance Cookies: these are cookies used to improve our Website, for example for analytics that let us see how our Website is being used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. The information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, where visitors have come from to the Websites and the pages they visited.
Functionality Cookies: these cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our Website, often as a result of something you’re doing as a user. For instance, we may personalize our content for you or remember your preferences.
You may find below the list of Cookies we use on our Website:
Scope: Visit traceability
Time: expires upon the closing of the browser
Scope: in order for the website to remember the language that the use has elected
Time: expires 5 months after the use
Scope: it constitutes the one and only visit number of the user
Time: expires 20 minutes after the visit
Last modified: 29/01/2021